Wouldn't it be Great if Someone Made... (A List of Needful Gear)
Monday, Aug 19, 2013
I love dropping hints. Wouldn't it be great if someone made any of the following products? (Some of these might already exist.)
- A set of stencils designed for camouflage spray-painting rifles and other field gear to replicate popular camouflage patterns, such as Woodland pattern.
- Custom checkered wooden grips or molded checkered plastic grips at a comfortable Glock/1911 grip angle, to solve a problem that has existed since 1896.
- A Kydex holster that would fit a HK 26.5mm flare pistol.
- Kydex belt pouches shaped to fit all of the most popular Leatherman tool models.
- Kydex belt pouches for FN FiveSeven pistol magazines.
- Earth tone nylon magazine pouches specifically for those loooong magazines, such as HK93 40 rounders and Galil 50 rounders. (The Vest Guy already makes pouches for Saiga 12 magazines.)
- Earth tone nylon magazine pouches specifically for FN FiveSeven pistol magazines with +10 extensions installed.
- Earth tone nylon magazine pouches specifically for Glock 21 pistol magazines with KRISS magazine extensions installed.
- Earth tone nylon magazine pouches specifically for Glock 33 round pistol magazines.
- Stereo headphones with extra sturdy (larger gauge) cords and stress-relieved mini-plug that would last more than a couple of years.
- Replica olive drab canvas skeeter gloves. (Open palm and no finger tips)
- A soft start power box for radios that use vacuum tubes.
- AAA, / AA/ C / D / 9 Volt and CR-123 smart battery charger trays with Anderson Power Pole connectors
- Dewalt and Makita battery chargers with Anderson Power Pole connectors, to operate from 12 VDC power sources.
- Speedloaders for large frame S&W top-break revolvers.
- Speedloaders for .41 Colt DA revolvers.
- 80% complete receiver modules for SIG P250 pistols
- Waterproof hard shell plastic portage packs in earth tone colors with backpack straps, similar to the discontinued York Packs.
- True expedition quality four season tents in earth tone colors similar to the discontinued Moss brand tents.
- Replacement Valmet .223 and .308 magazines that really work reliably.
- Replacement SIG AMT/SIG-510 .308 magazines that really work reliably.
- Replacement Galil .308 magazines that really work reliably.
- Replacement Yugo .308 magazines that really work reliably.
- Replacement AR-180 magazines (with the thin mag catch slot) that really work reliably.
- 20 Round magazines for Romanian PSL rifles that really work reliably.
- 20 Round magazines for HK 770 / SL-7 rifles that really work reliably.
- 15 and 20 Round magazines for HK USP .45 Compact pistols that really work reliably.
- 10, 15 and 20 Round magazines for Ruger Scout rifles that really work reliably.
The aforementioned magazines should be taken as hints to the management at MagPul and at Uinta Industries.)
Note to America's Entrepreneurs: Take all of the preceding as new business venture suggestions. Some of these might be suitable for home-based businesses. - J.W.R.
Copyright 2005-2012 James Wesley, Rawles - SurvivalBlog.com All Rights Reserved